2 months ago
- Process failure mode effect analysis of all tire manufacturing processes together with establishing checks and controls through the use of Yokohama Control Plan (IPCS) to improve tire quality and reduce risks associated with poor quality.
- Participate and lead quality improvement activities in all divisions.
- Review and modify Factory Standards when needed.
- ISO 9001/14001 internal auditor.
- Support QA holds and customer return investigations as needed, to include containment verification where applicable (Suspect Tire Search files and scanning, suspect ticket lists, etc). This can also involve communicating with TCS, updating hold lists and folder information during hold situations.
- Use statistics and other quality tools to analyze equipment and processes for potential improvements in quality.
- Use advanced computer skills to investigate, analyze and present ticket scanning and material usage within the factory.
- Follow up on and verify countermeasures put in place to improve quality.
- Generate custom reports using excel and oracle to share information with production and management.
- Performs special projects as assigned by QA Manager.
1500 Indiana Street, Salem VA 24153