By partnering with public schools K-12, local colleges and institutions of higher education, and workforce organizations we help develop our workforce by providing access to resources that not only offer students and adults skills training that employers are looking for in their next generation of new hires but also help the Botetourt Corporate Family train their existing workforce. Special thanks to our Vision Partner, Lawrence Companies for supporting Workforce Development, which includes Manufacturing and Health Care areas of Advocacy.
To get involved with the Workforce Development Committee, contact the Chamber.
- Labor and Demographic Figures
- Virginia Employment Commission Botetourt Community Profile
- Botetourt Technical Education Center
- Apprenticeship and Job Training Programs
- Dabney S. Lancaster Community College
- Virginia Department of Labor and Industry
- Federal On-the-Job Training -Virginia Dept. of Labor- Registered Apprenticeship
- Virginia Jobs Investment Program
- Virginia’s Blue Ridge Works
- Virginia Western Community College