Production Team Member
Production Team Members are responsible for the operation of production equipment according to safety standards, standard operating procedures, in-process control standards and other related standards to ensure product quality with the right quantity and on time delivery.
What are the Major Responsibilities?
• Execute plans based on production schedule optimizing staffing and machine productivity with minimal scrap and FM.
• Monitors and confirms conditions of all safety devices by routine and through safety check sheets to ensure safety of the working environment and takes immediate countermeasure for any unsafe acts and conditions.
• Initiate and facilitate countermeasures for immediate recovery with proper operation while following SOP during any downtime (machine, quality, material shortage, etc.)
• Operates production machine/s according to safety standards, standard operating procedures (SOP), Control Plan, Process Flow and other related standards to ensure product quality.
• Reports any unsafe acts and conditions in the working area.
• Reports possible causes of defective works to avoid recurrence.
• Completes daily report and other check sheets for traceability purposes.
• Reports immediately any machine abnormality to immediate supervisor to avoid longer machine downtime while following all Stop, Call, Wait policies and procedures.
• Maintains proper handling and usage of machine and equipment, tools, support materials, factory supplies and other utilities to maximize efficiency.
• Complies strictly with company rules and regulations.
• Maintains good housekeeping in the area using 5S tools.
• Performs other duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
Salem, VA 24153