Chamber Ambassadors help our Chamber grow and grow their own business! We also introduce Chamber membership and benefits to non-member businesses in the community.
Are you interested in obtaining new clients or customers for your business? Are you a new business looking for leads or networking opportunities in Botetourt, the Roanoke Valley and beyond? Then being a Botetourt Chamber Ambassador is for you! Serving as an Ambassador for the Botetourt Chamber will help you get your foot in the door and develop relationships with other businesses.
Here’s what we do:
- Using member lists, we call (or visit when appropriate) and thank members for being a part of the chamber.
- Verify information, insure they know of events, check for any issues (customer service!).
- Help our members get oriented to the Chamber.
- Introduce Chamber membership and benefits to future members businesses in the community.
- Volunteer to assist at Chamber events.
- Attend ribbon-cuttings and other networking events.
- Build lasting relationships, meet more people, network in the community.
Come join us and learn how being a Chamber Ambassador will help you build lasting relationships, allow you to meet more people and network within the community. Our Chamber Ambassador Committee meets monthly (check current schedule here) . You can find out more about what it means to become an Ambassador by contacting the Chamber at email@example.com.