A variety of services and solutions to meet the needs of a variety of businesses and organizations
The Chamber brings members together with the wider business community through networking, special events, educational opportunities and the widely recognized Botetourt Living magazine, distributed throughout the region.
The Botetourt County Chamber of Commerce offers members-only benefits such as:
- Referrals – Chambers serve as cheerleaders for their members. We make daily referrals to individuals and other businesses at the office, online and by phone and email. You can place business cards and other promotional materials in the office, list details on the website or provide specific information you'd like shared electronically.
- Networking – a variety of events let you get to know other business people; offered at different times to accommodate your schedule. All events are presented in conjunction with member sponsors as an opportunity to showcase their business.
- Breakfast with The Chamber – presented in conjunction The Bank of Fincastle or other local chambers, early risers chat with other members and receive valuable information that can boost business.
- Business After Hours – hosted and sponsored by members; free to members and open to the public with paid admission. Relax, enjoy good food and drink and get to know your colleagues and neighbors.
- Advocacy: From Exit 150 to signage regulations and more, the Chamber provides local and state government and agencies vital information on how rules, regulations, and mandates will likely impact businesses of all sizes. The Chamber is the business community's voice in the public debate on issues that impact the economy and the community.
- Lunch with the Chamber – a one-hour event that respects your busy schedule, includes great food from a restaurant/caterer chamber member and 30-minute presentations on a business topic important in today's world.
- Partnerships Training – teaming with Educational institutions and other organizations to provide free and low-cost training to enhance business performance on a variety of topics and learning levels.
- Annual Dinner & Silent Auction – Recognition for outstanding business efforts throughout the year. Proceeds from the Silent Auction fund scholarships for local high school students and other educational activities in the community.
- Botetourt Classic - Annual Golf Tournament – Shake off the winter blues with a day of golf with friends and colleagues. Prizes for all sorts of accomplishments and plenty of bragging rights to go around.
- Putt Putt Tournament – And for those a little more relaxed in their approach to golf, the annual Putt Putt Tournament in late summer provides an evening of networking, family fun and contribution to a good cause. Proceeds are awarded to a local non-profit
- A Taste of Botetourt – annual harvest-time luncheon featuring locally grown and produced foods
- Annual Wine Dinner featuring Botetourt County wine offerings paired with a gourmet menu to create a unique dining experience
- Website – Member listings (including company and product descriptions, and contact information) make your business easy to find, especially to the growing audience that relies on electronic media and references resources for all their information.
- Social Media – From kudos to calendars the Botetourt County Chamber of Commerce Facebook and LinkedIn pages get timely information out fast and easy.
- Botetourt Living magazine – Our annual publication highlights the best of the county. Distributed throughout the county and serving as a great relocation guide, the magazine has everything you could want to know about Botetourt. It covers business, recreation, education, health and fitness. Advertising opportunities promote your organization year round to a wide audience from long-time residents to new arrivals.
- Sponsorships – Corporate Leadership opportunities (at levels affordable for all members) and Special Event Sponsorships lend a special highlight of your company to a wide audience. Sponsors receive special perks such as free tickets to chamber events and special recognition throughout the year.
- Ribbon-cutting events - No Chamber would be full-service without the traditional ribbon-cutting services. Available for new businesses or those with major expansions, ribbon-cuttings provide an opportunity to showcase your facility or business, emphasize your dedication to the community and garner favorable media coverage.
Chamber services, such as professional development, referrals and business advocacy, affinity programs, help solidify business efforts. Rest assured that your Chamber helps the public, local and state government as well as the broader business community understand issues of importance. The Chamber also actively advocates to support business needs and interests. As a member of the VA West Coalition, the Botetourt business community has a voice in Richmond so that representatives understand the needs and interests of their constituents.
Join the Botetourt County Chamber of Commerce today!
Click here for more information and an application.
Paper application to download, print, scan and email/mail